Live from the Live Better recording studio! Bret and Jason are here this week on the Live Better podcast talking about rituals. Last episode we chatted about morning rituals and today’s focus is going to be on evening rituals.
Whether that is before work, before play, before a weekend, before an event or whatever that may be for you, these rituals can be very regimented or sporadic. Listen in as Bret and Jason discuss their own evening rituals, what they are working on implementing and taking away to create more meaningful time in the evening to windown, relax, reflect and sleep.
Try incorporating Beam CBD into your evening routine using code 'LIVE BETTER'
- [03:30-4:55] - Evening rituals
- [5:00-9:00] - Jason’s evening ritual intention
- [9:00-10:30] - Is a “night-cap” a real thing?
- [10:39-11:00] - Matt Walker (Sleep is your superpower)
- [13:27] - Sleep cycle talk, get out of bed when you snap awake, don’t go back to sleep
- [15:06-16:35] - The battle of winding down and importance of a evening routine, best preparing yourself for sleep
- [16:54-19:00] - Bret’s evening routine
- [20:00-21:20] - Acupuncture mat benefit
- [21:31-24:00] - Bret’s evening routine continued
- [24:25] - Separating your environments (i.e. don’t watch TV before bed, it doesn’t help you sleep, same with the night cap)
- [27:26] - How do you feel? How much do you have on your mind?
- [30:22] - Natural light waking you up, waking up with no light, environment is informing you that it’s still time to sleep
- [31:00] - One thing that has helped evening routines (Beam CBD), aid to fall asleep but not a necessity to go to sleep
- [34:18] - Finding a breathing pattern that helps you relax
- [36:00] - Journaling to wind down, One Line a Day Journal
- [43:12]- Learn more about Beam here, THC-CBD to elevate your everyday