Live from the Live Better recording studio! Bret and Jason are here this week on the Live Better podcast talking about rituals. Last episode we chatted about what a ritual is, versus a routine and the difference between the two and benefits of both. Today’s focus is going to be on morning rituals. Whether that is before work, before play, before a weekend, before an event or whatever that may be for you, these rituals can be very regimented or sporadic. Listen in as Bret and Jason discuss their own morning rituals, what they are working on implementing and taking away to create more meaningful time in the morning to think, create and to just be.
Inquire and learn more about a Live Better wellness retreat.
- [02:28-9:00] - Jason’s morning routine, starting slower, and making it meaningful
- [9:15] - Idea of routine + getting SHIT done
- [13:00] - RIP Kobe. Tragedy is often a catalyst for others to make a change in their life
- [13:30] - Live Better Mission, giving back to the next generations + serving other people
- [18:35] - Gratitude practice
- [24:25] - Checking in with others via text and email + staying in touch with friends
- [26:00] - The benefit of connecting and networking with others in person
- [30:00] - Creating space to think vs. regimented routine
- [31:00] - Managing your schedule and creating morning rituals that support that
- [33:00] - Control group vs. experimentation, everything takes time
- [34:00] - What works for you in the morning? Thinking ahead of the game and prepping for the seasons and changes in our lives that come and go.
- [36:00]- Learn more about a Live Better wellness retreat here, for access to the best in nutrition, wellness, movement, yoga and a driven community alongside you the whole time.